Are you passionate about sales, digital media and advertising? Do you like building business relationships and developing a portfolio of clients? If so, then we would like to learn more about you!
district m is currently looking for an Account Executive, Programmatic Sales to join its Toronto team.
Your role will be to develop new business opportunities with potential customers by providing innovative advertising solutions that meet their business objectives. In order to achieve this goal, you will reach out to the right individuals within medium to large organizations to develop new business. The AE role combines sales activities and customer relationship management. Your focus and KPIs will be closing new programmatic advertising revenue from agencies and brands.
- Identify, pitch, and close platform sales deals with agencies and brands
- Prepare pitch materials and RFPs
- Manage existing client relations and seek account growth opportunities
- Collaborate with Account Managers and Customer Success Managers to develop new campaign strategies for clients
- Demonstrate expertise in introducing our programmatic solutions and respond brilliantly to questions from potential customers
- Navigate large organizations and finding new avenues for short and long-term revenue
- Achieve and exceed the sales targets set by the management team
- Use CRM and other internal systems to ensure that all account information is accurate and up to date
- Participate in regular knowledge sharing sessions to discuss and learn new strategies for optimizing and improving campaign performance
- Perform revenue growth forecasts for assigned clients and track delivery of targets and OKRs
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in programmatic media sales.
- Must have a good knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem (DSP, SSP, DMP, etc.)
- Knowledge of emerging technologies like CTV/Audio/DOOH, an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Listening and adapting skills
- Ability to organize time efficiently and work in a competitive environment
- Willingness to travel to meet clients and close new business in person (after COVID-19)
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 3 weeks of vacation and holiday time off
- In-house training programs on our company and industry
- Encouragement and funding of continuing education and training
- Very active social committee and free online sports classes
- Access to a tool that measures your engagement and job satisfaction anonymously
- Pairing with a buddy for your first 6 months
- Advantageous referral program
- Young, inspiring, and dynamic work environment
- Casual dress code
- Work from home and flexible hours
- And more!
About district m
district m is a company founded in Montréal in 2013, offering programmatic solutions. The district m Ad Exchange creates an open and transparent marketplace for publishers and advertisers to facilitate access and maximize today's digital advertising demand.
Becoming a districter means joining a team of inspiring people who are continually looking for ways to push the boundaries. district m is proud to offer a pleasant and open work environment where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas and where everyone's opinion is heard.
With offices in Montréal, Toronto and New York City, district m is a fast-growing company that intends to make its mark in the digital media environment as the partner of choice for any type of business.