Are you looking for a bright and passionate team to work with? Are you a creative problem solver and communicator? Do you want to help lead the transformation of a company and an industry?
If you answered a wholehearted yes to all these questions, we want to talk to you.
district m is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer that will be based in Chicago. We offer a competitive compensation package and a fun working environment.
- Design, develop and customize solutions with Salesforce (Apex/Visualforce/Lightning Framework) and other object-oriented (Java) enterprise applications
- Objects and entities modeling on Force.com platform
- Write clean and effective code for simple or complex user tasks
- Verify and regression testing of new and existing functionality before the release
- Work with other tech team members to deliver product features and functionalities for multiple internal departments
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent relevant experience
- Salesforce certifications required
- Platform Developer II certification (an asset)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in APEX development
- Experience with integration and ETL technologies (e.g. Cloud Element, Data Loader)
- Experience with relational databases and querying languages (e.g. SQL, HQL)
- Ability to learn new technologies or paradigms
- Excellent communication skills
We’ll call you right away if you also have...
- Experience with Salesforce DX and Platform App Builder
- Experience with NetSuite
- Experience in Agile environment
- Knowledge of marketing automation tech (e.g. Pardot)
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous group insurance plan
- Access to the company's stock option plan after your 1st year of service
- 3 weeks of vacation and holiday time off
- 4 additional weeks of vacation during your 5th year at district m
- In-house training programs on our company and industry
- Encouragement and funding of continuing education and training
- Personalized development plans and access to a career growth tool
- Very active social committee and free online sports classes
- Access to a tool that measures your engagement and job satisfaction anonymously
- Pairing with a buddy for your first 6 months
- Advantageous referral program
- Young, inspiring, and dynamic work environment
- Casual dress code
- Work from home and flexible hours
- And more!
About district m
district m is a company founded in Montréal in 2013, offering programmatic solutions. The district m Ad Exchange creates an open and transparent marketplace for publishers and advertisers to facilitate access and maximize today's digital advertising demand.
Becoming a districter means joining a team of inspiring people who are continually looking for ways to push the boundaries. district m is proud to offer a pleasant and open work environment where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas and where everyone's opinion is heard.
With offices in Montréal, Toronto and New York City, district m is a fast-growing company that intends to make its mark in the digital media environment as the partner of choice for any type of business.