As an engineer on the Sharethrough Engineering team at Sharethrough, you’ll build out our highly scalable service infrastructure, generating insights used by top publishers and brands on the open web, powering critical revenue behind companies like Disney, CNN, VICE, and CBSi. You'll be a key contributor to our Scala-based backend services that make thousands of complex, real-time decisions per second possible. Large-scale distributed, high performance = those are the problems you can solve on the team.
What You'll Be Doing
- Having a say: You’ll participate in problem definition and solution with a diverse group of engineers and business owners from around the company.
- Proper engineering: Writing Scala-based distributed infrastructure that is performant, well-tested, and easy to maintain. We value teamwork and experimentation to achieve the best outcomes.
- Technical heavy lifting: You’ll architect and implement major components of an ambitious distributed system at scale
Let's Talk If
- You’ve shipped software: You have production experience with large-scale distributed systems and are excited to explore new technologies that can push the boundaries of efficiency.
- You care about code: You take pride in engineering, and have a deep understanding of how to write high quality, maintainable, extensible software in a collaborative environment.
- You like moving quickly: We push to production on every commit via our continuous integration and deployment pipeline and value truly immutable infrastructure.
Why You'll Love Working at Sharethrough
- Values-driven culture: You’d be walking into a welcoming and diverse environment that is built around action, optimism, purpose and transparency. We have a fun, supportive culture, and firmly believe in what we’re doing.
- Marry the problem, not the solution: We’re constantly re-evaluating our technical infrastructure to deliver faster, better, and more reliable software.