In February 2021, Sharethrough and district m entered into a definitive merger agreement to become one of the leading modern omnichannel advertising exchanges. The combined business mission is to build a sustainable advertising ecosystem for journalists, content creators and app developers, connecting publishers and advertisers with true technological innovation supporting all ad formats, devices. and user experiences.
We’re looking for data scientists who share our passion for building data-driven products, as well as the belief data science should be tightly integrated into the engineering and product flow.
In this role, you’ll pair with your data science and product peers to explore new ways to optimize the 20 billion impressions flowing through our exchange every day. You’ll have a dedicated optimization team to implement your ideas. We believe in an experiment-driven approach that enables you to test out your ideas. While we’ve implemented some tremendously impactful optimization products already, we believe we’ve just scratched the surface.
About the Role
- Analyze Sharethrough data to discover patterns, abnormalities, and increased revenue opportunities
- Present findings to key leadership to influence product roadmaps
- Designing and developing algorithms to track important metrics in real time to feed into ML models that power our platform
- Designing and developing machine learning models that classify content, predict behavior, and forecast supply and demand equilibriums
- Work closely with business leadership to integrate data into every part of the product
- 5+ years of experience working in an analytics organization
- Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Econometrics, or similar domain
- Competent performing statistical analysis using a scripting language (Python, R, Julia)
- Proficient with SQL
- Able to create intuitive and readable dashboards using visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Strong familiarity with experimental design
- Comfortable pairing with product
- Experience or familiarity with the adtech ecosystem
- Experience working closely with Product teams
- Comfortable collaborating with leadership to distill down high level business goals and provide data driven recommendations
- Experience with machine learning techniques and how they are applied in production systems