District M / Sharethrough is seeking an experienced Business Partner, People & Culture (HRBP) to join its dynamic goal-oriented team. The position can be based in Quebec or Ontario.
Reporting directly to the Vice President, People & Culture, you will be responsible for providing leaders with strategic HR management advice to support the exponential growth of the company. In addition to this very important mission, you will participate in various organizational development projects.
If you are passionate about employee engagement and want to have a positive impact on our company growth, and that you are interested in joining a high performing team, keep reading!
- Provide strategic counsel to managers of identified groups on the full spectrum of HR services to sustain company growth.
- Collaborate with the People & Culture team on maintaining the Officevibe overall employee engagement score at 8.5+.
- Take part in organizational design and development by elaborating hiring plans and strategic headcount planning processes.
- Participate in the complete talent acquisition process and onboarding of new hires for sales and operations teams.
- Develop strategies to increase key talent retention, identify top performers and strategize on appropriate retention plans.
- Consult on team structure, global compensation, 360° performance review cycles, learning and development, career growth plans, disciplinary cases, etc.
- Collect, analyze and use data both internally and externally to improve processes and implement new programs.
- Review and analyze key HR metrics (turnover, engagement, etc.) and provide recommendations to managers, as well as the people and executive teams.
- Build change management strategies and plans and facilitate team agility.
- Plus other fun stuff!
- 8-10 years of experience in human resources, people and culture.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience advising and influencing leaders on HR management and best practices, and at least 3 years of experience in talent acquisition, including headhunting and sourcing.
- Experience with recruiting for sales positions (an asset).
- University degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- Demonstrated leadership, coaching, and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated capabilities in talent management and organization development.
- Be able to thrive in a demanding, rapidly changing and fast-paced environment.
- Capacity to navigate ambiguity and find creative solutions.
- Ability to build strong relationships and interact and navigate across multiple levels within a company.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving orientation.
- Commitment to deliver excellent work and desire to constantly improve.
- Great business acumen, result-oriented, autonomous, and have initiative.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented, with the ability to keep sight of the big picture.
- Be a team player who values collaboration and diversity of opinions and ideas.
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written), French is an asset.
- Flexibility (with us being flexible towards you in return!).
- Proficient with the Google Workspace and HR systems and software (an asset).
- Professional CHRP designation (an asset).
- Experience or strong interest in the tech industry and programmatic advertising.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Generous group health insurance plan.
- Access to the virtual healthcare platform Dialogue.
- Access to the company's stock option plan.
- 16 days of vacation per year, which increases with seniority at the company.
- Offices closed during the holidays.
- Wellness allocation of $840 per year (for gym memberships, sportswear, etc.).
- In-house training programs on our company and industry.
- Encouragement and funding of continuing education and training.
- Very active social committee and free online sports classes.
- Access to a tool that measures your engagement and job satisfaction anonymously.
- Pairing with a buddy for your first 6 months.
- Advantageous referral program.
- Young, inspiring, and dynamic work environment.
- Casual dress code.
- Work from home and flexible hours.
- And more!
About district m
district m is a company founded in Montreal in 2013, offering programmatic solutions.
In March 2021, district m and US company Sharethrough merged to become one of the leading modern omnichannel ad exchanges.
Our company mission is to build a sustainable advertising ecosystem for journalists, content creators, and app developers, by connecting publishers and advertisers with true technology innovation supporting all ad formats, devices, and user experiences.
Joining our company means joining a team of inspiring people who are continually looking for ways to push the boundaries. We are proud to offer a pleasant and open work environment where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas and where everyone's opinion is heard.
With presence in Montreal, Toronto, New York City, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Austin, district m and Sharethrough’s fast-growing combined company intends to make its mark in the digital media environment as the partner of choice for any type of business.